Prysmian 385LSF02 12.2-16.7mm Afumex Telcleat LSF Cable Cleat
LSF Cable Cleats
Prysmian 385LSF02 plastic Afumex Telcleats are LUL (London Underground) approved Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSF) cable cleats providing short circuit protection in all weather conditions – Afumex Telcleats are part of the Prysmian BICON range of single way cable cleats.
Prysmian 385LSF02 cable cleats with single bolt fixing are suitable for Afumex LSOH and Saffire OHLS cables up to 16.7mm outer sheath diameter depending on short circuit protection levels.
Prysmian 385LSF02 cable cleat
- Manufacturer Prysmian
- Cable Cleat Brand BICON
- Cable Cleat Diameter Min 12.2mm
- Cable Cleat Diameter Max 16.7mm
- Standard Pack Order Quantity – 100 x 385LSF02 Cleats
- Install Using Roundhead Woodscrew 1 1/2″ x 8
- Install Using Screw Bolt For Cable Tray M4 x 35mm
- See complete range of Prysmian Cable Cleats
LUL Approved (London Underground) Cable Cleats Product ID 1259
Cable Cleat Test Standard : EN 50368:2003
|Cleat Test Standard||EN 50368:2003|
|Impact Resistance||6.2.4 Heavy -> 6.2.5 V.Heavy|
|Lateral Load||0.136 -> 0.781 kN|
|Axial Load||0.119 -> 1,024 kN|
|Needle Flame||>120 secs|
prysmian 385LSF02 Cleat Dimensions
- B Min 17mm Max 22mm
- C Max 36mm
- D 14mm
- Weight 5.6g
SINGLE CABLE CLEAT SELECTION TABLE
Specification details for Prysmian 385LSF02 cable cleat for single cable applications:
|Prysmian Afumex Telcleat Cable Cleat Selection||Prysmian Afumex Telcleat Cleat Details|
|Prysmian BICON Order Code||Cable Diameter||Standard Pack||Dimensions (mm)||Weight (g)||Roundhead Woodscrew||Screw Bolt|
|A (mm)||Cleat Quantities||B||C||D||Masonry, Concrete or Wood||For Cable Tray|
|Min||Max||Min||Max||Max||ins x No||mm|
|385LSF02||12.2||16.7||100||17||22||36||14||5.6||1 1/2 x 8||M4 x 35|
LSF Low Smoke & Fume Zero Halogen Cable Cleats
Low smoke cables feature a LSOH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) outer sheath which, in the event of a fire, will emit very low levels of smoke and non-toxic levels of poisonous halogen gases.
The majority of fatalities and incidents in confined areas occur through gas and smoke inhalation rather than directly from fire. Consequently, low smoke zero halogen cables are specified for highly populated enclosed public areas including underground train stations, airports, theatres, cinemas, hospitals, shopping and retail.
- 6491B LSF Low Smoke & Fume Cable – single core, low smoke zero halogen cable
- 6242B LSF Low Smoke & Fume Cable – flat twin core, low smoke zero halogen, flame retardant cable
- BS6724 LSF Low Smoke & Fume Cable – low smoke, armoured, zero halogen cable
- Prysmian Afumex LSX Earthshield – a low smoke flame retardant cable typically used for small power and lighting circuits
Prysmian Afumex cables are not fire resistant – in the event of fire the cables can burn and fail but they do not emit smoke or acid gas and do not propagate flame. Call T&D for technical advice about selecting cable cleats for LV-HV power cable support and clamping in single, bundled or trefoil formation.