Voltage Detectors 132kV Up To 400kV – Pfisterer KP-Test 5HL
Pfisterer KP-Test 5HL is a capacitive voltage detector has univeral high voltage application for nominal voltages from 30kV to 420kV. The voltage detector presents the operating voltage when brought into contact with the conductor.
The Pfisterer KP-Test 5HL voltage detector provides a high level of user-friendliness and user safety – KP-Test 5HL is designed and type tested to Standard IEC 61243-1.
Other versions of the HV high voltage detector with deviating voltages, ranges of nominal voltages, frequencies and languages are available on request.
KP-Test 5HL instruments detect the following voltage classes: 66kV, 132kV
- Class L as defined in IEC 61243-1
- Available for different ranges of nominal voltages from 30 to 420 kV
- Can be used during precipitation
- Particularly loud, integrated audible signal for reliable voltage tests even in noisy ambient conditions
- Extremely strong LEDs in clear layout to prevent confusion
- Maximum interference field resistance through the use of a high-quality contact electrode extension
- Extensive self-test functions at switch-on
- Connection for insulating poles with universal adapter
- Eye ring for attaching the voltage detector, for example to a spring safety hook
- Available separately for use with existing insulating poles
- Available complete with suitable insulating poles in any overall length or carrying length
- Nominal frequency 50 Hz, optional 60 Hz
➡ See also – Voltage Detectors Medium Voltage
♦ When using voltage detectors to establish presence of operating voltages on MV-HV power cables or overhead lines there may be a requirement to apply field equipment earths, portable earthing, to equipment which is working adjacent to Live conductors to discharge any induced voltages.
Pfisterer KP-Test 5HL
Voltage Detector Technical Specification
|Pfisterer Part Number||Nominal Voltage Un (kV)||Nominal Frequency fn (Hz)||Diameter of hook electrode d (mm)||Suitable Cases|
|930 200 002 0034||66 – 132||975||2478||K2|