Voltage Detectors 33kV Up To 400kV – Pfisterer KP-Test 5H
Pfisterer KP-Test 5H is a capacitive voltage detector for nominal voltages from 30kV to 420kV. The voltage detector presents the operating voltage when brought into contact with the conductor.
The Pfisterer KP-Test 5H voltage detector provides a high level of user-friendliness and user safety – KP-Test 5H is designed and type tested to Standard IEC 61243-1.
Other versions of the HV high voltage detector with deviating voltages, ranges of nominal voltages, frequencies and languages are available on request.
KP-Test 5H instruments detect the following voltage classes: 33kV, 66kV, 110kV 132kV, 220kV, 400kV, 420kV.
- Available for different ranges of nominal voltages from 30 to 420 kV
- Can be used during precipitation
- Particularly loud, integrated audible signal for reliable voltage tests even in noisy ambient conditions
- Extremely strong LEDs in clear layout to prevent confusion
- Maximum interference field resistance through the use of a high-quality contact electrode extension
- Extensive self-test functions at switch-on
- Available separately for use with existing insulating poles
- Available complete with suitable insulating poles in any overall length or carrying length
- Insertion depth Ai = 898 mm
➡ See also – Voltage Detectors Medium Voltage
♦ When using voltage detectors to establish presence of operating voltages on MV-HV power cables or overhead lines there may be a requirement to apply field equipment earths, portable earthing, to equipment which is working adjacent to Live conductors to discharge any induced voltages.
Voltage detectors in the KP-Test 5H range provide dual indication of voltage i) Audible Signal ii) Visual Indication:
Pfisterer KP-Test 5H
Voltage Detector Technical Specification
|Pfisterer Part Number||Nominal Voltage Un (kV)||Insulating Length LI (mm)||Total Length LG (mm)||Transporting Length LI (mm)||Number of Insulating Poles|
|930 250 001 0028||30 – 60 kV / 50 Hz||975||2478||1485||1|
|930 250 001 0003||50 – 110 kV / 50 Hz||1802||3700||1855||2|
|930 250 001 0089||60 – 110 kV / 50 Hz||2875||4773||2050||2|
|930 250 001 0115||110 kV / 50 Hz||1802||3700||1855||2|
|930 250 001 0002||110 – 220 kV / 50 Hz||3220||5118||2050||3|
|930 250 001 0023||220 – 380 kV / 50 Hz||3850||5748||2050||3|
|930 250 001 0024||220 – 420 kV / 50 Hz||3850||5748||2050||3|
|930 250 001 002||400 kV / 50 Hz||3850||5748||2050||3|