Voltage Detectors 3.3kV 24kV – Pfisterer KP-Test 5L
Pfisterer KP-Test 5L is a capacitive voltage detector that is mainly intended for us on medium voltage MV overhead lines. The voltage detector presents the operating voltage when brought into contact with the conductor.
The Pfisterer KP-Test 5L voltage detector is compact in design and is focused on maximum user safety – KP-Test 5L is designed and type tested to Standard IEC 61243-1.
Other versions of the MV medium voltage detector with deviating voltages, ranges of nominal voltages, frequencies and languages are available on request.
KP-Test 5L instruments detect the following voltage classes: 3.3kV, 6.6kV, 11kV, 12kV, 24kV, 33/36kV.
- Class L as defined in IEC 61243-1
- Can be used during precipitation
- Integrated audible signal for reliable voltage tests even in noisy ambient conditions
- Extremely strong LEDs in clear layout to prevent confusion
- Extensive self-test functions at switch-on
- Available separately for use with existing insulating poles
- Available complete with suitable insulating poles in any overall length or carrying length
- Nominal frequency 50 Hz
- Overall device length without insulating poles 345 mm
➡ See also – Voltage Detectors High Voltage
♦ When using voltage detectors to establish presence of operating voltages on MV-HV power cables or overhead lines there may be a requirement to apply field equipment earths, portable earthing, to equipment which is working adjacent to Live conductors to discharge any induced voltages.
Voltage detectors in the KP-Test 5 range provide dual indication of voltage i) Audible Signal ii) Visual Indication:
Pfisterer KP-Test 5L
Voltage Detector Technical Specification
|Pfisterer Part Number||Nominal Voltage Un (kV)||Suitable Bag||Suitable Case|
|930 210 001 0051||3.3-11||A4||K1|
|930 210 001 0029||6.6-33||A4||K1|
|930 210 001 0002||11-33||A4||K1|
|930 210 001 0009||12-24||A4||K1|