Cembre A120-4ESI 630sqmm Transformer Cable Lugs LV HV 11kV 33kV
Cembre A120-4ESI is a transformer cable lug available in high purity copper tube, annealed and tin plated – suitable for copper and flexible copper cables up to 11kV and a maximum cross section of 630sqmm stranded copper.
630sqmm Transformer Cable Lug LV HV
- Cembre Part Ref – A120-4ESI
- Cable Lug Material – Copper Tube
- Connect, Crimp or Terminate – Stranded Copper Conductor 630sqmm
- Voltages – 600/1000V 11kV
- No of Holes – 4
- Stud Hole Size – M8 8mm
- Øi – 33.4mm
- B – 61mm
- L – 144mm
- M – 20mm
- N – 15mm
- Pack Quantity – 10 A120-4ESI Transformer Cable Lugs
- Product Type – Transformer Cable Lug LV HV
Install A120-4ESI using Cembre ECW-H3D Crimping Tool and die set Cembre ME120-3D for 630sqmm cable.
CRIMPING, Jointing & Terminating 11kV 33kV Cables
T&D are Main Distributors for leading manufacturers including 3M, Nexans and Pfisterer cable jointing and terminating systems for MV-HV cables: this includes heat shrink cable terminations, cold shrink terminations and separable connectors from Nexans Euromold.
MV HV Joints, Terminations & Connectors to suit Schneider, ABB, Siemens, Lucy Electric and all type of MV-HV electrical distribution equipment and high voltage power distribution transformers operating at 11kV, 33kV, 66kV and other local network voltages.
- Substations With Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS)
- MV Medium Voltage Ring Main Units (RMU’s)
- GIS HV High Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgears