Cembre CAA185-M12 – 185sqmm Bi-Metallic Cable Lug LV HV
Cembre CAA185-M12 is a bi-metallic cable lug with a ring terminal, an aluminium seam and electrolytic copper fixing – suitable for aluminium cables and a maximum cross section of 185sqmm.
185sqmm Bi-Metallic Cable Lug LV HV
- Cembre Part Ref – CAA185-M12
- Cable Lug Material – Aluminium Tube/Copper
- Connect, Crimp or Terminate – Stranded Aluminium Conductor 185sqmm
- Voltages – 600/1000V 11kV 33kV
- Crimp Using Die Set – Cembre MK16-C
- Ø Hole Stud – 12mm
- Øi – 17mm
- B – 35mm
- L – 116mm
- d – 13mm
- Pack Quantity – 24 Cable Lugs
- Product Type – Bi-Metallic Cable Lug LV HV
T&D are Main Distributors for leading manufacturers including 3M, Nexans and Pfisterer cable jointing and terminating systems for MV-HV cables: this includes heat shrink cable terminations, cold shrink terminations and separable connectors from Nexans Euromold.
MV HV Joints, Terminations & Connectors to suit Schneider, ABB, Siemens, Lucy Electric and all type of MV-HV electrical distribution equipment operating at 11kV, 33kV, 66kV and other local network voltages.
- Substations With Air Insulated Switchgear (AIS)
- MV Medium Voltage Ring Main Units (RMU’s)
- GIS HV High Voltage Gas Insulated Switchgears