Cabinet Base Sealants – Highways Agency & TfL Approved Specification (Filoform 205883)
The casting resin prevents ingress of pests and weed growth or the penetration of the roots of plants. In addition, a solid floor improves the climate within the stations.
This ensures minimal interference and extends the life of the components.
Filoform’s cabinet base sealants and duct sealing system has been approved for use on the Highways & TFL sites (Filoform 205883) and is suitable to use in their network.
Cabinet base sealant is also availaible in a clear opaque colour which is used if a re-enterable seal is required.
Cabinet Base Sealants – Black
- Filoform Sealant 205883
- Product Name: Cabinet Base Sealant 2 x 2,5Ltr. MV
- Colour: Black
- Content: 5000ml
- Packaged in set with 2 x 2.5 L.
- Resin contains no MDI
- Prevents ingress of moisture, pests and the instrusion of weeds, roots and plants
- Sealant improves the climate inside the street cabinets and transformer stations
- Decrease of the sensitivity to interference of the equipment
- Extension of the life of the components
- Quick and easy to apply sealant
- Good flow properties
- Self levelling characteristics
- Good adhesion
- Smooth and non-tacky surface
- Sealant is easy to remove for local input of additional cables and pipes; after wards easy to finish
|Potlife (process time) 5°C||minutes||90|
|Potlife (process time) 23°C||minutes||75|
|Potlife (process time) 35°C||minutes||60|
|Viscosity (mixture) 25°C||Pa.s||1|
|Density||g / cm³||1.3|
|Water absorption (30d/23°C)||%||< 1.0|
|Weight loss 28d/120°C||%||0.8|
Cabinet Base Sealants Filoform 205883