66kV Outdoor Termination – Composite Insulator XLPE HV Cables Nexans FEV72.5
Euromold FEV72.5 is a 66kV termination suitable for outdoor installation on single core XLPE cables. The high quality outdoor termination with composite insulator filled with insulating fluid, is optionally equipped with arcing horn and flat terminal connector.
The Euromold FEV72.5 outdoor termination is designed for Interface F and covers voltages up to 72.5kV.
Euromold FEV72.5 is optimised for mechanical connecting stalk, has an insulated arrangement with a disconnectable earth lead and is premoulded and factory tested EPDM stress cone
66kV connector accessories include: dead-end receptacle, dead-end plug, stand-off plug and earthing plug for type F bushing interfaces.
- Manufacturer – Nexans Euromold
- MV HV Equipment Bushing Connector – Interface F 66kV Cable Connectors
- Voltage Classes – 66kV 72.5kV Maximum
- Terminate & Connect Cables – Polymeric XLPE EPR
- Applications – 66kV Switchgear, Transformers, Motors
➡ See complete range of Nexans Euromold Connectors
Euromold FEV72.5 Specification
|Euromold cable termination type||Max.
|Height (mm)||Weight per piece (kg)||Oil volume (l)||Creepage distance (mm)|
Outdoor termination comprising:
- Mechanical connecting stalk
- Lock nut
- Head plate
- Composite insulator
- EPDM stress cone
- Sealing flange
- Base plate
- Cable gland
- Support insulator
- Silicone oil
- Heat-shrinkable tube
- Arcing horn (optional)
- Cable clamp (set includes 2 pieces)