66kV Cable Joint – Slip-on Single Core Straight Joint 72.5kV Nexans 72MSJ
Euromold 72MSJ is a 66kV slip-on single core straight joint with mechanical connectors for jointing copper wire screened polymeric cable to be laid in air or directly buried. The product is fully screened and fully submersible.
The Euromold 72MSJ slip-on single core straight joint is designed for Interface F and covers voltages up to 72.5kV.
Euromold 72MSJ is tested for AC withstand and partial discharge prior to leaving the factory and the outer cover is made of heat-shrinkable tubes.
66kV connector accessories include: dead-end receptacle, dead-end plug, stand-off plug and earthing plug for type F bushing interfaces.
- Manufacturer – Nexans Euromold
- MV HV Equipment Bushing Connector – Interface F 66kV Cable Connectors
- Voltage Classes – 66kV 72.5kV Maximum
- Terminate & Connect Cables – Polymeric XLPE EPR
- Applications – 66kV Switchgear, Transformers, Motors
➡ See complete range of Nexans Euromold Connectors
Euromold 72MSJ Specification
|Euromold cable joint type||Max.
|Ø over core insulation (mm)||Conductor
|72MSJ-3||72.5||34.5||47||120 – 400|
|72MSJ-4||72.5||47||63||400 – 1000|
* Indicative for cables with 10 mm insulation wall thickness.
Cable joint comprising:
- Mechanical conductor connector
- Premoulded silicone joint body
- Heat-shrinkable protective cover
- Mechanical screen wire connector
- Vapour barrier
The slip-on single core straight joint 72MSJ is type tested according to IEC 60840.