Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 20mm Dia – Klauke ES20ML
The Klauke ES20ML is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 20mm – suitable for cutting Al/St conductors (ACSR) to DIN EN 50182, solid Al/Cu cables to DIN EN 60228, Class 1 and laminated copper bus bars. The Klauke ES20ML is extremely robust and lightweight in design with a powerful 10.8 V Li-Ion battery with charge status display.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 20mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 20mm Dia – Features
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES20ML is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe one hand operation
- Effortless working thanks to low weight
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of cutting head tool when operation is complete
- Maintenance control by LED
|Cutting tool range||Multi-stranded max. 20 mm dia. (depending on cable type)|
|Cutting tool force||23 kN|
|Cutting time||4 s to 6 s (depending on material thickness)|
|Number of cuts||approx.160 for steel cable 8 mm|
|Battery voltage||10.8 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||40 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.6 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.