Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 85mm Dia – Klauke ES85
The Klauke ES85 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 85mm – suitable for copper and aluminium cables with light weight steel armouring (depending on cable type). The Klauke ES85 can be used for for fine stranded cable (depending on cable type) and has an innovative opening mechanism.
The Klauke ES85 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 85mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 85mm Dia – Features
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES85 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features aLED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Cutter open|
|Cutting tool range||max. 85 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||30 kN|
|Cutting time||Depending on material thickness|
|Number of cuts||Depending on material thickness|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||7.2 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.