Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 25mm Dia – Klauke ESG25
The Klauke ESG25 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 25mm – suitable for cutting Al/St cables (ACSR), round materials (Cu, Al, St) as well as armoured cables, solid structural steel and fine stranded copper cables. The Klauke ESG25 is high-performance cutting characteristics for highly-flexible conductors and wire cables and is extremely robust and lightweight in design.
The Klauke ESG25 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 25mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 25mm Dia – Features
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Closed head, flip top style, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ESG25 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Guillotine closed|
|Cutting tool range||max. 25 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||60 kN|
|Cutting time||Depending on material|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||2.0 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.