Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 45mm Dia – Klauke ESG45
The Klauke ESG45 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 45mm – suitable for cutting copper and aluminum cables with reinforcement as well as Al / St cables (ACSR). The Klauke ESG45 is extremely robust and lightweight in design and has an innovative opening mechanism.
The Klauke ESG45 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 65mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via blue tooth
- Closed head with bolt interlock, flip top style, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ESG45 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Guillotine closed|
|Cutting tool range||max. 45 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||60 kN|
|Cutting time||8 s to 18 s (depending on material)|
|Number of cuts||Depending on material thickness|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||5.9 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.