Battery Powered Cable Tray Cutter 6mm Dia – Klauke EBS6LGKS
The Klauke EBS6LGKS is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 6mm – suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables. The Klauke EBS6LGKS is fast and efficient as cutting takes less than 1 second and requires maintenance after 20,000 cuts.
The Klauke EBS6LGKS cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 6mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 6mm Dia – Features
- Electronic control and monitoring of operation
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe one hand operation
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke EBS6LGKS is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Quick motor stop for high user safety
- Multifunction LED for maintenance control and charging display of the battery
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction of cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Environmentally-friendly hydraulic oil, quickly biodegradable
|Cutting tool range||max. 6 mm (VA)|
|Cutting tool force||24 kN|
|Cutting time||< 1s|
|Number of cuts||approx. 300 at 6 mm VA, 360 at grid channel 5 mm|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.9 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.