Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 20mm Dia – Klauke ES20
The Klauke ES20 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 20mm – suitable for cutting Al/St conductors (ACSR) to DIN EN 50182, solid Al/Cu cables to DIN EN 60228, Class 1 and laminated copper bus bars. The Klauke ES20 can be used in confined spaces thanks to slim cutting head and is extremely robust and lightweight in design.
The Klauke ES20 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 20mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES20 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting tool range||max. 20 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||23 kN|
|Cutting time||2 s to 4 s (depending on cable type)|
|Number of cuts||approx. 160 cuts (ACSR cable 120/20)|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||2.0 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.