Battery Powered Hydraulic Bolt Cable Cutter 8mm Dia – Klauke EBS8
The Klauke EBS8 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 8mm – suitable for cutting cable channels, bolts and medium-hard steel wire (e.g. mild steel). The Klauke EBS8 has a slim cutting head ideal for work in confined spaces and uses powerful 18V Lithium-Ion batteries.
The Klauke EBS8 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 8mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via blue tooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke EBS8 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- LED display for tool data
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting tool range||max. 8 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||45 kN|
|Cutting time||approx. 1 s (depending on cable size)|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||2.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.65 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.