Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 65mm Dia – Klauke ES65
The Klauke ES65 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 65mm – suitable for cutting copper and aluminium cables with light weight steel armouring (depending on cable type). The Klauke ES65 can be used for fine stranded cable (depending on cable type) and has an innovative opening mechanism.
The Klauke ES65 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 65mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES65 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Cutter open|
|Cutting tool range||max. 45 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||40 kN|
|Cutting time||Depending on material thickness|
|Number of cuts||Depending on material thickness|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||6.3 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.