Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 55mm Dia – Klauke ESG55
The Klauke ESG55 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 55mm – suitable for cutting armoured copper and aluminium cables and Al/St cables (ACSR) and for round material made of Al, Cu and Steel. The Klauke ESG55 has a 120 kN cutting force for maximum output and an innovative opening mechanism.
The Klauke ESG55 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 55mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ESG55 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Guillotine closed|
|Cutting tool range||max. 55 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||120 kN|
|Cutting time||10 s to 19 s (depending on material thickness)|
|Number of cuts||Depending on material thickness|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||8.2 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.