Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 105mm Dia – Klauke ESG105
The Klauke ESG105 is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 105mm – suitable for copper and aluminium cables (for armoured cables). The Klauke ESG105 has an innovative opening mechanism, an extremely large cutting range and is remarkably lightweight compared to other tools in it’s performance class.
The Klauke ESG105 cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 105mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES105 is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- 2-stage hydraulic system with fast feed and power stroke
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Guillotine closed|
|Cutting tool range||max. 105 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||120 kN|
|Cutting time||Depending on cable type|
|Number of cuts||Depending on cable type|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||5.0 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||45 min|
|Weight incl. battery||10.7 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.