- Aluminum Conductor
- Steel Reinforced
ACSR Overhead line conductor
ACSR used as bare overhead transmission conductor and as primary and secondary distribution conductor and messenger support – optimal strength for line design. Variable steel core stranding enables desired strength to be achieved without sacrificing ampacity.
Bare conductor meets or exceeds the following ASTM specifications:
- B230 Aluminum 1350-H19 Wire for Electrical Purposes
- B232 Concentric-Lay-Stranded Aluminum Conductors, Coated-Steel Reinforced
- B498 Zinc-Coated (Galvanized) Steel Core Wire for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
- B500 Metallic Coated Stranded Steel Core for Use in Overhead Electrical Conductors
ACSR Conductor Types
- Grouse, Petrel, Minorca, Guinea, Dorking, Cochin, Dotterel, Leghorn, Egret, Redwing, Mallard, Finch, Grackle, Pheasant, Martin, Falcon, Chukar, Ruddy, Canary, Bluebird, Turkey, Swan, Sparrow, Robin, Raven, Quail, Pigeon, Penguin, Swanate, Sparate, Waxwing, Merlin, Chickadee, Pelican, Osprey, Kingbird, Swift, Coot, Brant, Flicker, Parakeet, Peacock, Rook, Flamingo, Stilt, Partridge, Ostrich, Linnet, Ibis, Hawk, Dove, Squab, Grosbeak, Gannet, Starling, Drake, Oriole, Lark, Hen, Eagle, Wood Duck, Scoter, Tern, Rail, Ortolan, Bluejay, Bunting, Bittern, Bobolink, Lapwing, Condor, Cardinal, Curlew, Kiwi, Teal, Dipper.
♦ Information Courtesy Of Southwire Company USA – contact T&D for further information, technical support or quotations for Medium, High & Extra High Voltage Cables, Conductors and Installation Equipment. View full range of Overhead Line Conductors.
T&D supply Overhead Line Equipment to contractors and linemen support the installation of ACSR conductors:
- Portable Earthing & Short Circuiting Systems
- Voltage Detectors
- Conductor Line Cutters
- Overhead Line Tools
- Insulating Gloves – High Voltage Hand Protection
- Arc Flash Clothing Protection