Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 32mm Dia – Klauke ES32F
The Klauke ES32F is a battery powered cable cutting tool that has a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 32mm – suitable for fine and superfine stranded copper cable. The Klauke ES32F has a slim cutting head making to tool ideal for use in confined spaces.
The Klauke ES32F cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Klauke cutting tools are available with Bosch or Makita battery system.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 32mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Option for battery system: Bosch or Makita
- Easy readout of all data via Bluetooth
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES32F is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Effortless operations because of balanced centre of gravity
- Cutting tool features a LED for workplace illumination
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting head tool when operation is complete
- Manual retraction stop (MRS) for efficient operations
- Always ready for use thanks to the battery charge status and service display
|Cutting head type||Cutter open|
|Cutting tool range||max. 32 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||15 kN|
|Cutting time||2 s to 4 s (depending on material thickness)|
|Battery voltage||18 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||15 min|
|Weight incl. battery||2.0 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.