Battery Powered Cable Cutting Tool 32mm Dia – Klauke ES32ML/ESF32ML
The Klauke ES32ML/ESF32ML are battery powered cable cutting tools that have a maximum diameter range for cable lugs and connectors of 32mm – suitable for cutting multi-stranded copper and aluminium cables (ES32ML) and fine and superfine stranded copper cables (ESF32ML). The Klauke ES32ML/ESF32ML has a slim cutting head which is ideal for confined spaces and uses a powerful 10.8 V Li-Ion battery with charge status display.
The Klauke ES32ML/ESF32ML cutting tool uses iPress App which allows all tool data to be viewed at a glance.
Battery powered hydraulic cutting tool with a cutting range up to 32mm.
➡ See also: Battery Operated Cable Crimping Tools
Cable Cutting Tool
- Open head, rotatable battery powered cable cutting tool
- Klauke ES32ML/ESF32ML is simple and safe: one-button operating concept for controlling all tooling functions
- Ergonomic 2-component housing with soft linings for comfortable and safe one hand operation
- Effortless working thanks to low weight
- Simple and safe: Automatic retraction cutting tool head when operation is complete
- Maintenance control by LED
|Cutting tool range||max. 32 mm dia.|
|Cutting tool force||15 kN|
|Cutting time||8 s to 10 s (depending on material thickness)|
|Number of cuts||ES32ML: approx. 90 at 150 mm² NYY, ES32FML: approx. 120 at H07V-K 185 mm²|
|Battery voltage||10.8 V|
|Battery capacity||1.5 Ah, Li-Ion|
|Charging time||40 min|
|Weight incl. battery||1.8 kg|
|Ambient temperature||-10°C to +40°C|
Should you require technical assistance to select the correct cable crimping or cable cutting tools please contact us.
Thorne & Derrick are Specialist Distributors of cable tools to enable the preparation of all LV MV HV cables prior to the installation of Joints, Terminations & Connectors – this includes Klauke, Cembre, Alroc and Boddingtons cable jointing tools for removal of cable sheath, screen and insulation on 11/33kV (MV) and 66kV/132kV (HV) power cables.