Roxtec R EMC Cable Transit Frame
Roxtec R EMC Cable Transit Frame is a round expansion frame with a square packing space for cables, pipes and modules – the Roxtec cable seal has compression integrated in the frame.
The Roxtec frame parts are assembled to construct different sizes and combinations of openings to accommodate and seal LV-HV cables and pipes. Suitable for installation also around existing multiple or single cables and pipes.
Roxtec round cable transit frames are used to provide a reliable cable sealing ensuring safety, efficiency and long-term operational reliability – Roxtec cable seals protect against fire, gas, water, dusts, pests, blast load and electromagnetic interference.
➡ Visit Cable Transits to view the complete range of sealing systems for cable and pipe entries on cabinets, switchgear, electrical enclosures and substations (LV 11kV 33kV 66kV 132kV) – see Rectangular Cable Seals for sealing round type cable ducts and pipe entries.
Installing Roxtec R EMC Cable Transit Frame
Contact T&D should you require support on the installation of Roxtec R EMC cable transit frames:
1. Clean the sleeve to ensure good electric conductivity
2. Push the front fittings to the sides
3. Lubricate sparsely the front rubber area of the seal
4. Lubricate sparsely inside the sleeve the area that corresponds to the back rubber area
5. Remove the protection tape and insert the frame into the opening
6. Insert the cables into the frame. Keep the tape clean from dirt or lubricant
7. Mark where the outer jacket is to be removed to fit the tape position
8. Cut the outer jacket with a tool of your choice. Make sure not to damage the cable screen.
9. Remove the outer jacket. Make sure cable screen is clean.
10.Remove the protection paper from the modules and fold back the tape