Roxtec CF 8/32 Cable Transit Frame
Roxtec CF 8/32 cable transit frames are constructed from cast aluminium – the Roxtec frame is suitable for installation also around existing multiple or single pre-terminated cables and pipes in one opening.
Roxtec rectangular cable transit frames are used to provide a reliable cable sealing ensuring safety, efficiency and long-term operational reliability – Roxtec cable seals protect against fire, gas, water, dusts, pests, blast load and electromagnetic interference.
➡ Visit Cable Transits to view the complete range of sealing systems for cable and pipe entries on cabinets, switchgear, electrical enclosures and substations (LV 11kV 33kV 66kV 132kV) – see Round Cable Seals for sealing round type cable ducts and pipe entries.
Installing Roxtec CF 8/32 Cable Transit Frames
Contact T&D should you require support on the installation of Roxtec CF 8/32 cable transit frames:
- 1. Insert the CF frame from the outside
- 2. Insert the counter frame from the inside.
- 3. Fasten the hexagon nuts on the backside.
- 4. Lubricate the inside surfaces of the frame with Roxtec Lubricant, especially into the corners.
- 5. Insert the cables/pipes through the frame.
- 6. Adapt modules which are to hold cables or pipes by peeling off layers until you reach the gap seen in pic. 7. The halves may not differ by more than one layer.
- 7. Achieve a 0.1-1.0 mm gap between the two halves when held against the cable/pipe.
- 8. Lubricate all modules for the frame thoroughly, both the inside and the outside surfaces.
- 9. Insert the modules according to your installation plan (transit plan). Start with the largest modules.
- 10. Tighten the compression unit to seal the frame. Recommended torque 8-12 Nm.